What is Study Visa?
Student migration is the movement of students who study outside their country of birth or citizenship for a period of more than 3 months. During the period of globalization, the internationalisation of higher education increased dramatically and it has become a market driven activity. With the rapid rise of international education more and more students are seeking higher education in foreign countries and many international students now consider overseas study a stepping-stone to permanent residency within a country. The contributions that foreign students make to host nation economies, both culturally and financially has encouraged major players to implement further initiatives to facilitate the arrival and integration of overseas students, including substantial amendments to immigration and visa policies and procedures.
There are several basic requirements for student visa:
- Application Form & Fees
- Passport valid throughout the course of your study.
- Proof that you can support yourself financially throughout your stay.
- Letter of Acceptance from the respected University/College.
- Valid Educational History
- No Criminal Record in your respected country.